Black People in Tech - conference sponsorship
Update: deadline extended to 2023-01-14 23:59.
IDLab, Ghent University and imec are happy to offer you the following sponsorship!
This sponsorship provides Black people the opportunity to attend a conference with the focus on
Linked Data and Solid, and related topics.
It offers funding for attending a single conference in this domain.
You are free to choose which conference you attend,
but we added suggestions below.
The conference should take place at most 12 months after the application deadline.
Who you are
- You identify as a Black person.
- You need financial support.
What motivates you
- You are interested in learning more about Linked Data and Solid through attending a conference.
- You can motivate the usefulness of the conference for your career.
What you do after the conference
- You provide us with proof that you attended the conference.
- You create a report about the conference.
This can be in your preferred format such as a written report, a presentation, or a video.
How do you apply for this sponsorship
Please submit your application via this form.
The application deadline for this sponsorship is 2023-01-14 23:59 or
until we reach the maximum number of applications.
Please contact Pieter Heyvaert at email@example.com for any questions or remarks.